Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Introduction to my Blog

Hello! My name is Roger! I am 19 years old and  I live in Phoenix, AZ. I attend Glendale Community College. I am majoring in Communications, and minoring in music. I want to become a drum teacher of my own because I already teach drums for my original instructor, but there is no real money in that unless you start a private business of your own like my boss Brett Frederickson. I linked Brett's website at the bottom if you are at all interested. The first lesson is free! My hobbies include playing the drums, writing drum music, teaching drums, and watching Netflix with my girlfriend and hanging out with her amazing family(as shown below, this is just a few of the many relatives that I have been so reluctant to meet). Family is very important to me, as well as my education, so i plan on taking this assignment head on. I hope that some of you can relate to me and my blog, and my wacky drum filled life. http://www.drummersrule.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment